Patrick Pfeiffer: Bass Guitar Exercises For Dummies
Bass Guitar Exercises For Dummies
Learn to play bass guitar quickly and easily with this guide and bonus interactive CD!
The bass guitar is utilized in almost every single genre of music-rock, classical, jazz, metal, funk, and country just to name a few. Bass Guitar Exercises For Dummies provides bassists an opportunity to dabble with all these styles and more. Regardless of your intended musical style, this hands-on guide provides the tips and drills designed to help perfect your playing ability.
- Features a wide variety of over 300 exercises and technique-building practice opportunities tailored to bass guitar
- From classic blues bass rhythms to funk, rock, and reggae bass patterns, players of all styles benefit from the exercises and chords presented
- Shows you proper hand and body posture and fingering and hand positions
- Each lesson concludes with a music piece for you to try
- The audio CD includes practice pieces that accompany the exercises and drills presented in each section
- Helps you build your strength, endurance, and dexterity when playing bass
Whether you're a beginner bass player or you're looking to stretch your playing skills, Bass Guitar Exercises For Dummies is the book for you!(ISBN 9780470647226)