Anselma Veit: Anselma's New Bassoon Method - Vol.1
Anselma's New Bassoon Method - Vol.1
Brings aspiring bassonists from Adam and Eve to Mozart. Completely revised and happily optimized edition, fully packed with great bassoon pieces.
- Slow and steady wins the bassoon race! The beautiful little pieces are progressing slowly but continuously for an effortless learning experience.
- lovely and tasty exercises, etudes and duets that delight childrens' (and big childrens') ears
- pitch range book 1: F-g + bb, f#, eb, c# ab, E-C (bass register)
- original music from various renaissance and baroque composers, Anselma Veit and Julius Weissenborn
- traditional pieces and entertaining music are combined for enjoyment and variety
- in many duets both parts can be mastered by the student
- chapters with rhythm only exercises for gettin' the groove
- chapters with study pieces to apply and train newly introduced notes and rhythms
- chapters with sight reading tests to see what sticks