Anselma Veit: Anselma's New Bassoon Method - Vol.2
Anselma's New Bassoon Method - Vol.2
Brings aspiring bassonists from Adam and Eve to Mozart. In this second book, we are already a bit closer to Mozart than to the apple tree ;o)
Completely revised and happily optimized edition, fully packed with great bassoon pieces.
- Slow and steady wins the bassoon race! The beautiful little pieces are progressing slowly but continuously for an effortless learning experience.
- lovely and tasty exercises, etudes and duets that delight childrens' (and big childrens') ears
- pitch range book 2: Bb -G1 (chromatically)
- original music from various renaissance and baroque composers, Anselma Veit and Julius Weissenborn
- traditional pieces and entertaining music are combined for enjoyment and variety
- in many duets both parts can be mastered by the student
- chapters with rhythm only exercises for gettin' the groove
- chapters with study pieces to apply and train newly introduced notes and rhythms
- chapters with sight reading tests to see what sticks