Liz Goodwin: The Fife Book
The Fife Book
The fife book method teaches embouchure technique, breath control and basic fingerings, on a plastic side-blown flute.
"Why start on the fife?"
- Get to grips with basic techniques without having to spend hundreds of pounds on a flute
- Perfect for small first-time flute players: small and light
- In many instances, more suitable to small beginners than a regular flute
- When the player moves on to a flute, they will have well-developed skills and will advance more quickly
- Easy to maintain: no breakable parts, no oiling, no servicing!
- Start playing well-known tunes straight away!