Lorraine Fink: A parent's guide to string instrument study
A parent's guide to string instrument study
|Uitgever||Neil A.kjos Music Company|
This essential parent's guide is packed with practical information and encouragement.
- How to provide a "musically charged" environment.
- What is talent?
- The parents role: financial, practical and psychological aspects.
- Introduction to the string family of instruments.
- How to choose a teacher.
- Types of instruction - the Suzuki method and others.
- How to choose an instrument.
- To rent or buy?
- How to care for an maintain the instrument ... and much more!