Gordon Goodwin: Big Phat Jazz Duets (Eb or Bb)
Big Phat Jazz Duets (Eb or Bb)
Gordon Goodwin (1954 - … )
2 Saxofoons met cd
Attention saxophone players -- do you need a challenging duet book?
Composed and arranged by Gordon Goodwin at the medium-advanced to advanced level, these 10 saxophone duets are completely interchangeable for any combination of Eb or Bb saxophones. You can play with a duet partner or use the CD and play duets with great saxophonists Gordon Goodwin (tenor sax) or Eric Marienthal (alto sax). On the included CD, Duet Part 1 and Duet Part 2 are each controlled by dialing in/out the left or right channels on your stereo system.
Includes 10 exciting Gordon Goodwin tunes: Act Your Age * Count Bubba's Revenge * El Macho Muchacho * Gumbo Street * Hunting Wabbits * The Jazz Police * La Pequena Almeja * Maynard & Waynard * Swingin' for the Fences * There's the Rub
- Improve your jazz concept, articulation, time, intonation and sight-reading
- Duets are playable with any combination of Eb or Bb saxophones (requires two books)
- Gordon Goodwin plays the tenor sax on Duet Part 1 and Part 2
- Eric Marienthal plays the alto sax on Duet Part 1 and Part 2
- Gordon and Eric play together on Duet Part 1 and Part 2
- Play with a duet partner or with the CD by dialing in/out the left or right stereo channel
- Opportunities to improvise too!