Malte Burba: Brass Master Class - Method for brass players
Brass Master Class - Method for brass players
Not only does Malte Burba rank among the most interesting and versitale brass players of our time, he is also considered to be one of the best brass teachers worldwide. Many of his students play in leading orchestras or teach at major conservatories. One of the pillars of his pedagogy is the pioneering method developed by him for playing brass instruments wich, in an absolutely logical manner, eliminates all technical and embouchure-related problems.
- A note about the author
- Why this book?
- Basic considerations
- Generator I
- Breathing I, the first rule
- Breathing II, the second rule
- Glottis I, Generator II
- Tongue and lower jaw-glottis II
- Mimic muscular system
- Coordination and synchronisation I-glottis III
- Transfer to the instrument I
- Coordination and synchronisation II-generator III
- Transfer to the instrument II