Korg: Orchestral tuner OT-120
Orchestral tuner OT-120
Tune string and wind instruments in a flash with the OT-120, a new tuner that combines the accuracy of needle-type meters with superior functionality, wide tuning range and a new, sleek vertical design.
- Chromatic tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments.
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
- Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch.
- The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch.
- Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings.
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments.
- Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast).
- Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided.
- Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range.
- Broad range of calibration (349 Hz--499 Hz).
- Built-in mic supports acoustic instruments.
- Use with the optional CM-100 Contact Mic for accurate tuning in noisy environments.
- Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours).
- Durable soft case included.