Peter Przystaniak: More hands on one piano
More hands on one piano
Piano six hands
Group instruction at the piano has become increasingly important at music schools. Though a wealth of music exists for piano four-hands, introductory pieces for three or four players at a single piano are almost nonexistent.
"More Hands - One Piano" is designed to remedy this shortcoming. It contains songs, traditionals, and new compositions beginning at a very easy level. Playing together at a single piano promotes a feeling for rhythm at an early stage of instruction, making ensemble playing an exciting experience from the very beginning.
- Au clair de la lune (Traditional)
- Sur le pont d'Avignon (Traditional)
- Swanee River (Foster, Stephen)
- Guten Abend, gut Nacht (Brahms, Johannes)
- Old Mac Donald (Traditional)
- Oh when the Saints (Traditional)
- Drei Chinesen mit dem Kontrabass (Traditional)
- Greensleeves (Traditional)
- Tango di Mango
- Shuffle on the Rocks >