Shinichi Suzuki: Suzuki Harp School - Vol.5 (Harp part)
Suzuki Harp School - Vol.5 (Harp part)
Shinichi Suzuki (1898 - 1998)
|Editeur||Warner Bros. Publications|
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. The latest addition to the method is the International Edition of Suzuki Harp School, Volume 5.
- Chanson dans la nuit (Carlos Salzedo)
- Allegretto (Giovanni Pescetti)
- La fille aux cheveux de lin (Claude Debussy)
- Chanson de mai (Alphonse Hasselmans)
- Allegro Moderato, from Sonata in C Minor (Sophia Corri Dussek)
- Berceuse russe (Marcel Tournier)
- Polka (Carlos Salzedo).